InfraVis is searching for an experienced communicator to work with its national research infrastructure for data visualization. At InfraVis, we create state-of-the-art interactive visualizations supporting scientific advancement in Sweden. The position will be located at the Biomedical Center in Lund. InfraVis hosts many events and calls for participation per year. These events and the results of the projects we support provide extensive material for internal and external communication. The communicator will be in charge of editing internal newsletters once a month and external newsletters four times per year. Also, the communicator will be the manager of InfraVis’ web page.
As a communicator, you work both strategically and operationally. You support the management team through advice and work with communication plans and communication strategy, at the same time you work operationally with editorial work in various channels such as websites, articles, newsletters, social media, etc. You will work to ensure that InfraVis has an updated website, make regular posts on SoMe, plan and produce newsletters and develop strategies to reach specific target groups. Production of flyers, questionnaires, shorter video films, and pictures are included in the work. Also coordinating external activities, such as webinars and workshops will be included. You will also help produce material for reports of various kinds and review texts and materials (copy editing) before publication. The work will also include internal communication to contribute to the development of a constructive organizational culture. Other tasks may also become relevant.
- a university education (or equivalent competence) in communication or an equivalent field
- experience of working with project communication in a larger organization
- experience in planning, adapting target groups and implementing communication in different channels
- experience in collaborating with stakeholders from different backgrounds
- ability to express yourself well in speech and writing in both Swedish and English
- good ability to structure and organize your work and materials.
It is advantageous if you have:
- previous experience of communication work within the higher education sector
- experience with WordPress, Drupal and Ungapped
- experience with Determ, Meltwater
- experienced with InDesign, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- experience in graphic design
- experience in organizing workshops and webinars
- experience in holding workshops on the topic of communication
- experience in project management
We attach great importance to personal suitability. As a person, you are service-oriented, driven and find it easy to collaborate.