InfraVis Call to apply for in-depth visualization support for research projects 2023
Application open: May 12 – June 6, 2023
Are you a researcher at a Swedish university in need for visualization support to strengthen your research project? InfraVis calls for applications for in-depth visualization support for research projects!
You can apply for up to six months of visualization support and receive help from InfraVis with, for example, data curation, visualized material for user studies, visual analyses of experimental data, or interaction techniques, videos and images for research publications.
- The main applicant, the PI, needs to be a researcher (PhD) at a Swedish academic research institution.
- The applicants must assign at least one researcher from their group to take part in the work to ensure efficient knowledge transfer.
- We require a contribution from the applicant. In most cases, we propose an in-kind contribution in the form of the time reported by the research team. This includes time spent on the dialogue with InfraVis Application Experts. Alternately, contributions can be made through user fees or a combination of the two methods.
How to apply?
Fill in the attached application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org including the CV of the main applicant and, if relevant, of co-applicants.
Before submitting your application, please read the full call description where you will also find selection criteria and watch the video regarding some of our completed in-depth projects.
Read the full call description
Download and fill in the Application Form
Watch the video about completed InfraVis projects.
- Call opens May 12 2023
- Call closes June 6 2023, 23:59 CET
- Review June 7 2023 – June 22 2023
- InfraVis will contact the main applicant to discuss requirements, needed resources and engagement plans
- Selection Announcement June 28 2023
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com